JOIN OUR TEAM... Fill our "Join our Team" Form
“How Can you prove it exist, when you can't prove it does not ”Haunted Ottawa Paranormal Society (H.O.P.S.) monthly meetings have topics associated with everything that has to do with the Paranormal. We converse about our recent Investigations, events, research, etc.…. You will have the opportunity to meet members from all professions! Haunted Ottawa Paranormal Society monthly meetings are held on every second Saturday of the month (some exception may apply) from 7:00 p.m.- 9:30 p.m. Fill out our Online Membership Form . Once you fill out the form, our Recruitment Department will contact you with an invitation for a formal interview. You will be given a recruitment date and time to be interviewed. The interview will take approximately 1 to 2 hours. Following the interview, the management members will look at your application and interview form, then they will make a decision. You will be contacted by email or by phone on their decision. From past experience, it takes more than one meeting to see what we are all about. Due to the amount of application forms we receive, you will be entitled to only one recruitment date. For any reason, you choose a date and cannot make it, we will have to call the next one on our list.
|Next Meeting:||TBT, in 2017 from 7pm to 9:30pm|
|Information:||H.O.P.S is proficient committed in the field of the Paranormal. We are solemn in what we do. We would like to invite you at one of our meetings. Come with your friends and family. We are looking for serious volunteers to help Haunted Ottawa with field trips and investigations. . Email us at: email@example.com|
|Meeting topic:||Each meeting in 2017 will cover a paranormal topic, and at time have special guest.|
|July Topic:||Recruitment night organization.|
|When:||The Second Saturday Of Every Month (Some exception may apply)|
|Location||Nepean Museum- 16 Rowley Ave, Nepean, ON,|
|Time:||(Guest) 7 p.m. till 9:30 p.m.|
|H.O.P.S Members||5p.m. till 9:30 p.m.|
|Cost:||$10.00 per meeting/Monthly Dues. (Part time members) First time H.O.P.S guest does not pay at the first meeting. Members bring refreshments, and snacks !|
|Map:||Click here to see the map View Larger Map|
|Directions:||Click Here For Direction|
PRE-RULES AND PROTOCOLS
All new H.O.P.S. members MUST undergo a probation period of not less than three months, where in that period the new member must adhere to the following:
- Be in attendance for monthly meetings, held the second Saturday of every month, unless stated otherwise by H.O.P.S. director.
- Be a regular contributor to discussions and postings within the H.O.P.S. forums.
- Be available to conduct investigations where moderate travel may be concerned.
- Fully expect not to find anything during an investigation.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages before or during an On-Site Investigation. Such violation will result in the termination of your membership.
- Always conduct your research in a professional, ethical, and methodical manner.
- Respect private properties, and locations that are closed after operating hours.
- Approach each case with skepticism but always with an opened mind.
- Avoid using shiny or reflective objects or jewelry to an On-Site Investigation.
- Avoid wearing perfumes, cologne, or strong body lotions.
- Always have a release form signed by the proprietor granting full permission to conduct an On-Site Investigation.
- Do not violate any Federal, Provincial, or Municipal Law.
- Do not bring an outsider (non-member) without full permission of the investigating team and the Director/Founder of H.O.P.S.
- Never rearrange, contaminate, or alter a site where phenomena took place.
- Falsification of evidence in any manner will not be tolerated and will be grounds for termination of membership.
- Never misrepresent Haunted Ottawa Paranormal Society in any way.
- Inappropriate conduct within members of the H.O.P.S. will not be allowed, accepted and/or tolerated. This behavior includes accusations of wrongdoing, defamatory, misleading, disrespect, and other unprofessional behavior. Such violation will result in the termination of your membership.